Map & Directions
Welcome to Metro Place at Town Center. Discover the benefits of living in a gated community in a historic Maryland neighborhood. Metro Place at Town Center is situated in Camp Springs, adjacent to the Branch Avenue Metro Station Green Line.
Major Nearby Employers:
- U.S Census Bureau
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Headquarters
- Joint Base Andrews Air Facility
- Spauldings Library
Inside the DC Beltway, and a few blocks from the Branch Avenue Metro Station, Metro Place at Town Center is the ideal location for those searching for an urban lifestyle within arm’s reach of Washington, DC.
Directly accessible by Metro:
• Downtown Washington DC
• Verizon Center Gallery Place/Chinatown
• U Street Corridor with Restaurants and Nightclubs
• Nationals Ball Park Stadium
Metro Place at Town Center is ideally located so you can enjoy nearby shopping, nightlife in National Harbor, and downtown DC. Live here and be just a few stops from the center of it all.
Apartments by Branch Ave Station & National Harbor
The National Harbor is home to the Capital Wheel, the Tanger Outlets, more than 150 diverse shops and boutiques and over 30 waterfront dining locations on the beautiful Potomac River.
- Gaylord National Resort
- The Capital Wheel
- Tanger Outlets
- The Awakening Sculpture
- Water Taxis to DC
- National Harbor Carousel
- Miller Farms Farmers Market
- National Harbor Biking/Walking Trail
- Movies on the Potomac
- National Harbor Marina
- Tours and Sightseeing Harbor Cruises and Charters
- Kayak, Paddleboard, Pedal Boat and Boat Rentals
- Courtesy Shuttle to King Street Metro
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino